Streaming video games is a common practice nowadays which deals with the process of transmitting a video game of one’s own choice to one’s personal computer or mobile device according to his requirement. Streaming games can be extremely beneficial for the users since it provides the user with the advantage of starting his game from the place where he had stopped last time without the need of starting playing from the beginning losing all the progress in the game in the process.
Ustun digital is also supported people in the understanding of different streaming websites, sources or apps that can help people to watch different kind of streamings like games, movies and others, it also resolves their error related to systems like OBS, acmon and many others.
What is the OBS software?
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a software which is used for the live streaming purpose and also to record the audios. Basically, what it does is that it captures and records a screen also recording audio of the shared screen during the process. OBS software provides the user’s opportunity to effortlessly switch between seamlessly using custom transitions according to one’s own convenience.
Details about League of Legends
League of Legends is a multiplayer battleground theme game which was developed in the year 2009 which achieved a lot of positive critic review. Not only this, but the game also able to cater interests of internet users and began a gaming sensation and user’s favourite within a short period.
Owing to the craze over the league of legends game, a common question that is seldom asked over the internet is how can one stream league of legends on one’s computer or mobile device using the OBS software. To solve this pressing question, here is a step-by-step guide of how one can stream league of legends game using OBS software on one’s own device.
Step by step guide for streaming League of Legends using OBS software
- The first step of the streaming league of legends using the OBS software is to set up a new screen for the league. This can be done easily by clicking on the (+) button which can be found in the scene box. This would create a new scene and we can name the new screen as “League of Legends lobby”.
- In the second step, we need to add the “window capture” option and name it accordingly. Then from the property window, we need to select that particular link under the “Window” option.
- After that, we need to enable the vertical sync option or set up a limit to the FPS in the game to ensure that OBS software gets enough room to run smoothly without getting overburdened. It is recommended that one uses the in-built FPS limiter available in the OBS software since vertical sync options can cause some glitches or delay in input which may be annoying to the gamers.
- To set a limit to the FPS, it can be done after starting a league game, and then from the options menu, we need to select the “Advanced” option where we can set up the FPS limit or choose the vertical sync option.
- Then we need to set up another screen using the (+) button again and name it something new.
- After that, we need to use a new game capture to capture scenes of this particular screen created just now. An automatic capture option or hotkey option may also be used.
- After this setup is made, then the users can add new streaming elements that they want such as webcam, speaker, etc.
One can easily switch between lobby mode and in-game mode manually and also
by using hotkeys as well as automatic screen switcher.
How to use hotkey to switch between scenes
This can be done by clicking on the following –
File > Settings > Hotkeys.
Then we need to select the screen to which we want to assign hotkey by clicking on the input box.
How to use automated scene switcher to switch between scenes
- This can be easily done by going to the tools option and selecting the automated screen switcher.
- Then we need to switch on an automated screen switcher which would automatically lead to switching between the two selected scenes without any hassle.
Thus, the procedure of streaming league of legends using OBS software has been discussed in detail above. The users can easily follow the above procedure and stream the game and enjoy playing. Happy gaming!