The lockdowns in many countries due to the global pandemic have affected young and old people everywhere.
Gaming has become a popular lockdown activity for many as it provides an escape and the opportunity to socialize and interact with others in a fun way online.
The extremely popular online game Minecraft, which now has amassed 126 million active players worldwide since its launch in 2011, has helped many children, gamers and families during the mentally challenging lockdown periods as it offers a positive distraction and a platform to engage in purposeful and entertaining activities with friends.
Players can build, imagine, and create worlds in a three-dimensional environment, which can be hosted on a safe Minecraft server for the most individual experience. Besides this, Minecraft supports kids developing various skills, and while schools are closed it can contribute to children’s learning.
Digital Entrepreneur Fernando Raymond has noticed that gaming has developed into an e-sport and players and gamers can benefit in many ways by joining online gaming communities or starting their own YouTube channels. So, he began to offer Game Server Hosting for Minecraft on top of already offering normal web hosting with his company SeekaHost Ltd.
How does SeekaHost help Minecraft Players during Lockdowns?
Fernando had never heard about Minecraft until he found it in his keyword research where he realised how big it is. He spoke to his friends about Minecraft and recognised that their kids play it a lot. Even his staff at SeekaHost Ltd. do and he exchanged ideas about how to offer Minecraft game hosting with them.
It became crystal clear to Fernando that he needed to step into the huge gaming market and together with his web team leaders they launched the SeekaHost Minecraft game hosting website and services in early 2020.
What is the SeekaHost Minecraft Game Hosting Agenda?
From the start Fernando was adamant that SeekaHost offers the best Minecraft hosting services in the world for the best price. He researched other competitors and identified what really mattered in the market:
- The customer support is fast and effective with a 24/7 UK dedicated support team to respond immediately to any queries from customers or website visitors.
- A free Minecraft server hosting trial is available at demo.seekahost.co for all Minecrafters as well as schools and families who need financial support to host Minecraft to experience it first-hand (keep in mind you still need to pay for the Minecraft game itself, which can range between $20-$30 per game/version).
- The easy and smooth One Click mod packs installation for players to get started with just one click, having access to the best mod packs online with friends.
- Quick access to Minecraft’s parental controls providing parents with more control over their kids’ activities, allowing parents to set privacy and multiplayer preferences to their child account so that they stay in control.
- A vast collection of Minecraft tutorials and FAQs to answer all the questions players may have or to enhance the gaming experience on the SeekaHost Minecraft servers compiled by Minecraft experts.
And this is what SeekaHost offers all Minecraft players today that host their games with their servers for the most affordable price. With a super easy server set up, it is the perfect lockdown activity.
Why choose SeekaHost’s Minecraft Game Hosting during Lockdown?
There are many benefits to playing Minecraft on a private server hosted securely by SeekaHost and the SeekaHost team have had very positive feedback from their customers about their Minecraft experience, highlighting benefits of playing the game during lockdowns like:
- Minecraft enhances Creativity & Imagination to feel happy
Minecraft allows players to build worlds they love and that offer them an escape from reality. Now that people can’t travel, this enables them to design places they have always wanted to travel to or have learned about at school, like a Scottish castle or an Egyptian pyramid. They can create a whole world from their insight and imagination, which offers a positive experience in challenging times.
- Minecraft enables Learning another Language in a fun Way
Minecraft is an international game, and players can play with other players speaking a foreign language such as French, German, or Japanese. Through communicating online while playing, players can practice another language and learn about other cultures while being engaged in a fun activity that brings them joy.
- Minecraft supports Social Interaction while being separated from Friends
By setting up private gaming servers with SeekaHost, family members and friends can join the players while having all the game’s fun. With this, they can encourage the kids to do better with turn-taking, sharing and collaborating while interacting in a purposeful and fun way while they cannot physically see people and socialize.
- Minecraft provides age-appropriate & child-friendly online Content
Minecraft can be played by players of any age, as long as they can use a computer competently and communicate online (so, roughly from the age of 5 years). Because the content is monitored, age-appropriate and graphic, it is easy and safe for younger children to play this game. Many popular video games contain violence, but Minecraft offers a peaceful and purposeful gaming experience.
Go on and give Minecraft a try if you haven’t done so yet. After all, everyone needs a little bit of cheering up and fun during these lockdowns and while nobody can go to places, let the ideal world come to your home at least.
Manuela Willbold – Online Media and PR strategist at ClickDo Ltd.
I am editor in chief of various blogs and ensure that all articles published on the blogs I manage are SEO friendly and edited to a high standard. I have taken a summer course at the London School of Journalism, a one-day course at the City of London University in writing for the web and am myself a course instructor at the SeekaHost University where I teach SEO content writing.