The Drive snapshot portable makes the real Disk Image of your system into the file, including the app, installed systems, your data and all security features – while the windows work and work. In the event of a disaster (virus, Trojan, or hard disk pregnancy), complete and complete system updates will take place within a few minutes. The image file can be installed as a real drive, so you can easily reset (or use) single files or directions, using Windows Explorer, or another system. Download Drive SnapShot, Install and restart to DOS is only required if you have to restart your system breakdown.
Drive SnapShot Linux version is a lightweight visual interface that can be used for any Windows to save and retrieve your car or parts. There are many options to control the control over tasks over and above those found in the GUI. The latest version has added support for Windows 8 / 8.1 and GPT components.
Drive snapshot Key Features
- Creating Disk Image Backups, while running Windows, the Backup process will update all your data to a single file, containing all data, including system data and registration, with complete security, if your computer is shocked. You do not have to restart (to DOS).
- Continue with your work, while Backup continues. The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data is consistent, and shows PC data at the start of the backup.
- No difficulty with files open.
- Drive Snapshot makes the simplest and easiest way to support servers and other computers, which should work 24 hours a day.
- The Drive Snapshot Windows 10 creates a virtual drive, which contains all your Drive data.
- You can use, compare, or restore these files directly to the Disk Image file.
- This applies to any system of your choice, including Windows Explorer
- If the disk is restored to its original mode, it will be exactly as Backup time – byte switching.
- Restoring system diversity will require DOS, some vehicles can be returned using Windows.
- Compatible with all Windows file files (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ReFS).
- Also supports Linux EXT2 / 3/4 / Reiser / XFS
- Drive Snapshot is compatible with all Windows RAID Methods.
- The simplest and complex interface of the command, this enables the normal operation of the air.
System Requirements for Drive SnapShot :
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, PE, Windows-X64
- Disk space 3 MB + space to save disk images.
- 32MB RAM if it works, 0 MB if it does not work.
- You need administrative privileges to make the Drive snapshot tool
Download Drive SnapShot Portable for Windows & Linux